This Valentine’s Day, brighten up your space with one of these adorable Do-it-yourself Valentine’s Day banners. They are fun to make and a great way to remind your family and friends how much you care all February long!
1. This cute banner adds a touch of elegance to your space with its hot pink and gold color combination. With this free printable, it’s easy to put together, too.
2. Like a rustic look? This burlap banner is just for you.
3. For all you paper crafters out there, this banner from Artsy-Fartsy Mama takes a little more time to make, but it’s just so adorable that you might not care!
4. Here’s another banner with the rustic look of burlap, but the addition of clothespins and red pom poms mixes it up.
5. Jill at Sandy Toes & Popsicles offers a free printable for this conversation heart banner. Too cute to resist!
6. This Valentine banner uses paper doilies, so it really couldn’t get much easier than this.
7. Burlap and scrapbook paper make the base for this cute Burlap Hearts banner from Saved by Love Creations.
9. Make this Valentine’s Day countdown chain for the kids. So fun and easy, they could even make it themselves.
10. Make this banner with a friend for an afternoon of crafty fun for both of you. The burlap is given a whitewashed look that is unique.
11. This Quick & Easy Valentine banner is made out of felt, so it would be easy to customize your colors and change it up per your personal preference.
12. A Valentine’s Day Rainbow banner like this one will look adorable hung in a window for all the world to see.
13. Like the classy look of a black, white and red color combination? Here’s a free printable from I Should be Mopping the Floor.
14. A chalkboard banner in non-traditional colors could be the perfect banner for your Valentine’s Day décor.
15. Finally, a unique Valentine’s Day banner idea that uses hearts playing cards. Love it!