1. Wreaths are a great way to decorate your front door for any season. For Spring, try this lovely Paris-inspired floral wreath from Positively Splendid. These subdued shades of blue, green and white are beautiful!
2. Anyone can make this no-sew bunny pillow with some burlap, flowers, and the magic of Wonder Under. So cute!
3. A robin’s egg blue bucket filled with gorgeous silk tulips surely deserves a spot on your dining room table, or anywhere else you need a definite touch of Spring!
4. Who knew you could turn an umbrella into an adorable “wreath” for your front door?! It’s practically begging for those hopeful April showers to bring you lots of May flowers, and it only takes five minutes to put together.
5. I’m a sucker for pastel eggs in my Springtime décor, so this topiary is right up my alley! Learn how you can make one here.
6. Make a lovely mason jar centerpiece for your Spring table or Easter dinner. Customize this project with your favorite Spring flowers and fabric.
7. How about an adorable Bunny Bunting the kids can help put together? So easy to make and crazy cute to boot!
8. For another unique door decoration, try these DIY Deco Mesh Carrots. Love these!
9. There are lots of ways to put together an Easter Egg tree, and this tutorial should give you plenty of inspiration. I think my favorite part is the apple green mason jar vase!
10. How cute is this DIY Easter Egg vase? See ideas for this and more at Craftberry Bush.
11. Get some free Spring printables perfect for framing at The 36th Avenue.
12. Another five minute wreath idea comes from The Happy Housie, and you can buy all the supplies at your local dollar store, too. Fast, easy and inexpensive is always a great combination.
13. You need these Bird’s Nest napkin rings for your Easter table. Tutorial here.
14. Personally, I don’t think you can go wrong with some Forsythia branches in a clear glass jug like this one. And the bird print is perfection, too.