1. One clever idea to organize your craft room is to use some of that accumulated scrap fabric to make a DIY wall organizer.
2. At Ginger Snap Crafts, you can learn how to make a giant pegboard that will help you organize all sorts of crafty odds and ends.
3. With this genius organization tip, you can take your embroidery floss collection from messy to marvelous!
4. You won’t believe how easy it is to make your own magnetic pin holder. No more pins on the loose!
5. A laser cut frame from your local craft store equals a beautiful way to organize all your rolls of baker’s twine.
6. You can file your fabric collection and see in an instant what you’ve got the next time you need some. Genius!
7. Over at Infarrantly Creative, see how to make a Lazy Susan art caddy that is as cute as it is convenient.
8. Some of the hardest things to store are rolls of wrapping paper, but this awesome idea from 2 Little Hooligans will help you control that clutter.
9. Here’s a fun, colorful way to both organize and display your yarn collection. Plus, you can easily see what you have when you plan your next project. Buttons are stored in cute glass jars on the top.
10. For a fun, cute and easy way to organize a button collection, get some plastic craft tubes and hot glue. Organize the buttons by color and glue samples of what’s inside to the lid of each tube.
11. Paint an old frame in a bright, fun color, and use it to organize rolls of thread.
12. Organize pins and buttons in one, with a cute DIY mason jar pin cushion.
13. Turn an average spice rack into an awesome caddy for your craft paints.
14. Organize a craft drawer with DIY drawer dividers made from empty cereal boxes.
15. For an easy ribbon organizer and dispenser in one, just use a plastic bin with holes, and a couple of 1/4″ dowels.
16. Use embroidery hoops to organize rolls of thread and other notions in your sewing space. They look really cute!
17. Empty paper towel rolls, toilet paper tubes and wrapping paper rolls make a great DIY paint brush holder.
18. Here’s a cute way to organize pins. This also makes a lovely gift for mom!
19. Frames can be used to organize a variety of crafting tools and supplies. Get ideas from Dawn Nicole Designs.
20. Repurpose an old crib side into a handy fabric storage rack.