It’s no secret that wreaths are one of my favorite things. So it should come as no surprise that today’s post is all about DIY fabric scrap wreaths. These are so easy anyone can put them together. Grab your fabric scraps and get ready to craft!
1. This particular wreath can be made with coordinating “fat quarters.” You can purchase these inexpensively if you don’t have any on hand. Check out Fabric.com for cute fabrics!
3. Any sort of fabric you have leftover from other projects is perfect to make a colorful wreath. It doesn’t have to coordinate at all. And it also doesn’t have to hang on your front door. This one is perfect in a farmhouse-style entry.
4. Any fabric scrap wreath needs a basic set of supplies: a wire wreath form from Amazon and fabric scraps. A rotary cutter and mat is helpful but not necessary. Fabric scraps are just tied onto the wreath form.
7. One of my favorites is this patriotic fabric scrap wreath. I like these wreaths best when they are really full and fluffy, like this one.
8. This more simple version is perfect for a kids’ rainy day craft. It will keep them busy for awhile!