After you read today’s post, there’s a good chance you’ll find your way to your local thrift shop just to find some old Scrabble games. Because there are a lot of really cute crafts you can do with the letter tiles! Check out 12 ways I’ve found for you to reuse old Scrabble tiles.
1.Napkin rings are one way to reuse those old Scrabble letter tiles. You could use the initial for everyone in your family, or just choose random letters. Either way is fun!
2. Make plain push pins much more fun & interesting by gluing Scrabble letter tiles to them. Multi Grip Adhesive glue is a good option.
3. Glue old Scrabble tiles together to form coasters. Finish them off with a coat of Mod Podge for protection.
7. Scrabble tiles were used to adorn place cards at a wedding in Cincinnati. I love it!
8. If you’re a dog owner and lover like I am, then you’ll appreciate this personalized plaque for hanging your pet’s leashes. It wouldn’t be hard to make your own version of this with regular hooks and a picture of your pet.
10. One of the simplest ways to reuse old Scrabble tiles is to convert them into magnets. These would have million clever uses!
11. I love these monogrammed necklaces made from Scrabble tiles!
To see more information on the featured Scrabble tile crafts in this post, click on the following links:
Brit + Co napkin rings
Brit + Co letter tile push pins
Simply Darrling Scrabble tile coasters
Etsy Scrabble tile-accented dry erase memo boards
Pen & Paint teacher gifts
The Knot Scrabble cake topper
The Knot Scrabble place cards
Etsy dog leash holder
Momtastic personalized zipper pull
vtwonan Scrabble tile magnets
Etsy Scrabble letter necklace
Another Crafty Day wreath