Let’s talk PVC pipe. Did you realize there is a lot you can do with PVC pipe that doesn’t involve plumbing? PVC pipe crafts are some of the most easy and versatile crafts for kids of all ages. Take a look at these 10 simple PVC pipe crafts for kids. You’ll be amazed at some of the things you can make!
1.The first PVC pipe craft on this list has me wondering why I didn’t think of it first. It’s genius! A PVC bike rack will have the kids’ bikes organized in a jiffy.
2. Okay, so this one is genius too. Use PVC pipe to create an outdoor canopy for family dining, or for the kids’ sandbox. The best part is that the canopy slides over the PVC so you can adjust it according to where the sun is shining.
3. Make a soccer goal for the backyard so the kids can play or practice whenever they want.
5. The kids will have hours of fun playing on a platform swing made from PVC pipe. You might even take the opportunity for an afternoon nap!
6. Kids love the opportunity for fun water play. Let them help you assemble an awesome water table. It’ll provide fun all summer long!
7. Sometimes kids need a quiet spot to read or to decompress. Make a simple but effective one by building a PVC pipe frame.
8. Use PVC pipe to craft a chair sized perfectly for the toddlers in your life. PVC makes the frame, and cute fabric forms the seat and back. It’s genius!
9. Kids will have loads of fun learning about archery while using a completely safe bow & arrow set made from PVC pipe.
For more information on any of the PVC pipe crafts in this post, click the following links:
Bob Vila DIY bike racks
My Happy Crazy Life outdoor canopy
Six Sisters’ Stuff backyard soccer goal
Lindsay & Drew custom sprinkler
The Naughty Mommy platform swing DIY
Frugal Fun 4 Boys water table
Little Miss Kim’s Class DIY reading fort
DIY Simple Projects toddler chair
Skip to My Lou PVC bow & arrow