Turn Valentines Day on its ear with these genius Dollar store Valentines. They’re proof that you don’t have to spend a lot to let others know you care!
1. With a pack of Tic Tacs, you can put together this tic-tac-toe game for your kids to enjoy or give to their friends.
4. With a dollar store photo book and pack of conversation hearts, you can put together this cute conversation hearts book. This is a great idea for a kid gift, and it even encourages early math skills for preschoolers.
7. Get a pack of magnifying glass party favors, and let everyone know you’ve had your eye on them! Free printable here.
10. Another great idea for your child’s class: wrap a box of crayons with a colorful Valentines Day wish.
11. Matchbox cars Valentines are an idea any little boy will be happy to take to school.
12. One dollar will get you 20 little love bugs to create these darling Love Bug Valentines cards.
13. Tie a balloon to these creative printables from Eighteen25. Love is in the air!
14. Sip, sip hooray! These twisty straw Valentines definitely pack a punch, and won’t break the bank!