If you’re a coffee fan, why not stop spending so much at the corner Starbucks and re-create a coffee bar to love right at home? Besides saving money, you’ll save some precious time. And when the cold temps hit, you’ll also enjoy knowing that you can have a delicious cup of coffee, herbal tea, or even cocoa, without having to brave the weather, no matter what it is!
1.Repurpose a charming vintage cart into an even more charming coffee corner. Tuck it right into a small space in your kitchen, without any hassle.
2. I’m loving this reclaimed wood shelf that easily holds an assortment of mugs, coffees, teas and flavorings, and the red buffet table is amazing!
3. This is the coffee station in Martha Stewart’s home. Definitely worth re-creating!
4. The coffee bar at Caught in Grace shows you how yours could benefit from a great pop of color.
5. For a more modern take on a coffee bar, go with a black and white theme. You definitely can’t go wrong!
6. Even a little cabinet can become a cute coffee bar. This one can hide away when you aren’t using it.
8. This collection of vintage tins makes this home coffee bar really classy and unique.
9. Maybe you don’t have an entire wall to devote, but you can still use a small chalkboard to set off your coffee bar.
10. If you’re a fan of the industrial look, you can re-create this industrial pipe coffee station from Industry Standard Design.