You’re probably aware of the pallet craze in recent years, and for good reason. Pallets are a cheap source of reclaimed wood with built-in character, and can be used in a myriad of ways in and around the house. For this article, let’s focus on 10 ways you can use pallets in your kitchen. Keep scrolling to see these amazing options!
2. I also love this pallet that’s been recycled into an amazing plate rack. There’s just something about the pretty plates on a rustic shelf combination that is simply beautiful.
3. Pallets are perfect for creating a rustic shelf for any room of your home. Here, a pallet shelf holds cookbooks and spices.
4. A pallet organizer can help you keep the countertop more organized. You can customize the lettering as well.
5. A kitchen herb garden is always a great idea, and a pallet is the perfect vehicle to house it in.
6. Build your own storage rack for wine glasses and coffee mugs, and all you need is a pallet.
7. Would you believe that this amazing kitchen island is made from pallets? The counter is pallets, and the body is an old dresser encased in pallets.
8. Pallets can be used in another way to create an equally amazing, but more relaxed kitchen island.
9. A single pallet is all you need to create this lovely rustic console table. Here, it’s used in the kitchen as a coffee bar.
10. Here’s a rolling kitchen cart that will hold and store several of your favorite pots and pans. So handy!