Rustic wooden signs are popular in home decorating, and for good reason. They help supply a warm, lived-in feel to any room in your home. To inspire you, here are 12 wooden pallet signs that are guaranteed to add rustic charm.
1. State your family rules with rustic charm by printing them on a recycled wooden pallet or reclaimed barn wood. This one is available semi-custom in several different colors from Aimee Weaver Designs.
2. Life really is beautiful, so why not showcase it with a lovely whitewashed wooden pallet sign? Everyone can use a gentle reminder like this now and again!
3. You can get a free printable for the lettering on this sign by going to DIY Shabby & Vintage. Once you have that, you only need to get a rough board and give it a light coat of chalk paint.
4. Rough sawn maple is the base for this heartwarming, hand painted rustic sign.
5. A door panel was used for this sign, but you could achieve the same rustic look by adding old hinges to a wooden pallet before painting it.
6. I love this rustic sign and its unique rope lettering. See how they did it over at Funky Junk Interiors.
7. Even the bathroom benefits from rustic wooden reminder signs.
8. What’s more perfect than a classic “Home Sweet Home” sign in distressed, framed lumber?
9. Here’s another example of a sign made from a reclaimed door, complete with not only hinges but a handle, too. Check out Aimee Weaver Designs for more of her inspirations.
10. With mismatched pieces of leftover wood trim, you can put together a sign like this one from J House Tawk. Check out the easy tutorial for all the details.
11. I love the contrast between the reclaimed wood and elegant lettering of this “grateful, thankful, blessed” sign from Artsy Chicks Rule.
12. You can see a tutorial to help you make your own hand painted reclaimed wood sign at Saved By Love Creations.