Pottery Barn has some amazing finds, but not everyone can or wants to spend big bucks to get them. I have some Pottery Barn knock-offs for you today, that are guaranteed to wow you while saving you hundreds of dollars! Take a look and see how you can have that Pottery Barn look for less.
1. Here is a canister that Angie at The Country Chic Cottage made from a thrift store canister. Pottery Barn price? $89. Angie’s price? $2!
2. Shanty 2 Chic’s kitchen island was inspired by one at Pottery Barn. Click on over for a tutorial on how to make your own Pottery Barn-inspired kitchen island.
3. Pottery Barn has some awesome crate baskets, but Thrifty & Chic came up with a way to make a bigger version that is every bit as awesome! Check out this DIY project.
4. Get the plans for this Pottery Barn console knock-off from More Like Home.
5. Make your own version of the Pottery Barn trailing dogwood wreath for a fraction of the Pottery Barn price.
6. Homespun With Love shows you how to create a diffuser like you’d find at Pottery Barn, but for a lot less!
7. In another stroke of Pottery Barn genius, Shanty 2 Chic created this perfect DIY bed frame and is kind enough to show us all how to make our own. Amazing!
8. For an amazing DIY project you will really love looking at, see Sarah M. Dorsey’s tutorial on a Pottery Barn-inspired mirror that uses Krylon Looking Glass spray paint.
9. Who doesn’t love Pottery Barn baskets? Over at Celebrate Creativity, you can see how to make your own version of their beachcomber basket.
10. You can pay up to $119 for a Pottery Barn lantern, or you can visit a thrift store, find a $3 light fixture and convert it into a Pottery Barn knock-off that no one will ever suspect. See how at One She Two She.
11. Pottery Barn’s stackable fruit baskets are a hot item. If you like them, see how to make some awesome knock-offs at Knock-Off Décor.
12. Build a Pottery Barn-style headboard for $50? Yep! And you’ll save about $750! Find the free plans at The Domestic Heart.
13. Love the Pottery Barn blanket ladder? DIY it for $5 and save over $170 off the price of theirs.
14. Finally, one last bit of Pottery Barn knock-off perfection from Shanty 2 Chic: this coffee table complete with roomy wire storage baskets.