Whether you need a gift for a birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or a wedding, these 18 thoughtful gift ideas will help you solve the problem of what to buy.
1. This iBed Lap Desk for Tablets is a thoughtful gift for the techie in your life, and could be used in bed, on the couch, or even during a plane trip.
2. The Penguin Clothbound Classics books are as beautiful to look at as they are great to read. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s ‘The Hound of the Baskervilles’ is just one example.
3. For the gardener in your life, the I Love You bean is a very thoughtful gift!
4. A hanging terrarium is a beautiful and thoughtful gift that will last for years to come.
5. Gift your favorite movie-watching buddy this awesome microwave popcorn popper. It has a 3 1/2 cup capacity and comes complete with a butter melter.
6. Give your gym buddy an eye-catching way to keep their iPhone safe at the gym and stay hydrated at the same time. This water bottle holds an iPhone 5, 6 or 7 and other gym related essentials.
7. Know someone who works long hours on a computer? These Finnish eye stones are made from ages-old bedrock and will bring instant relief to tired eyes.
8. Here’s a unique gift for the person who enjoys concerts, musicals or other events. A Ticket Stub Diary helps record and remember their favorite events.
9. Tell your favorite person why you love them….in a way they’ll always remember. What I Love About You is a book you write yourself, that they will always treasure!
10. This travel-ready jewelry pack is as beautiful to look it as it is convenient to use. Simply roll accessories inside and stow in a suitcase for safe traveling.
11. Here’s a thoughtful gift idea for your next baby shower. This Teething Mitt fits over baby’s hand so that baby can munch away and really get relief from that pesky teething pain.
12. This amazing heat conducting knife absorbs heat from your hand and uses it to slice right through a cold cube of butter. It will also cut through frozen treats such as an ice cream cake or cheesecake. Your favorite foodie will love it!
13. This innovative gift idea is perfect for the tea lover in your life. The Tea Timer flows from the bottom up and keeps track of the perfect steeping time for various kinds of tea from Japanese to herbal.
14. A thoughtful aid for your favorite cook: odor removing hand soaps.
15. Milestone crowns are one of the most thoughtful, unique gifts to take to the next baby shower.
16. A Dog Water Bottle will be appreciated by any dog lover, and dog alike!
17. Give the gift of flowers that last…and are also edible! This Mason Jar Indoor Flower Garden grows beautiful pansies indoors, year-round, without soil and with minimal care.
18. The outdoorsy person in your life needs this Fishing Pole Campfire Roaster. It allows for even roasting on all sides!