Don’t throw out those leftover fabric scraps! Or if you’ve got a bag of scraps you’ve already stashed away for a rainy day, keep reading. Today I’ve got 10 incredible crafts you can make with old fabric scraps. So dig out those scraps and see what can you do with them!
1.Here’s a craft that’s perfect for back to school. Use a few scraps to make a Chapstick holder your kids can easily clip right to their backpacks. You can also clip one right to your purse!
2. Another awesome project that kids and adults will both love is a simple phone carrier. It’s an easy project perfect for leftover fabric scraps.
3. These DIY fabric watches from The House That Lars Built are pretty fun, right? She’s got a great tutorial to show you how to make your own.
4. If a fabric watch isn’t your cup of tea, try this easy fabric-wrapped bracelet tutorial from Crème de la Craft. All you need is a wire hanger to form the bracelets and scraps to wrap them in.
5. Make the cutest little girls’ headbands with those old fabric scraps. Craft Snob shows you how!
6. If you’ve got plenty of colorful fabric scraps, you can create a pretty fantastic DIY braided rag rug. The how-to is over at The Spruce.
7. Before you go to another baby shower, consider making a cute case that holds diapers and wipes for an on-the-go new Mom. It’s especially great for quick trips when you don’t want to carry an entire diaper bag.
8. Pillows are always on the list of things you can create from fabric scraps. This one from Apartment Therapy combines several coordinating scraps into one giant pillow.
9. Make some beautiful fabric scrap bedding with help from Mandi at Vintage Revivals.
10. Take plain t-shirts to adorable levels by adding embellishments made from fabric scraps.