Never again will you host a girls’ slumber party only to hear “What can we do? I’m bored!” over and over again. With this list of 11 slumber party ideas for girls, your girls will stay busy and have tons of fun. You might even wear them out enough to actually sleep! Even if you don’t allow slumber parties at your house, these ideas are also perfect for a girls’ night in.
1.Little girls love unicorns, right? And they also love to bake cookies. Conquer two birds with one stone and let them make some colorful and fun Unicorn Poop Cookies. They won’t soon forget the experience. Or the cookies!
2. Friendship bracelets are fun to make, and they’ll keep the girls busy for awhile. These Chinese Ladder friendship bracelets are extra special. You’ll need embroidery floss for this project, and you can find tons of colors at Michaels.
4. What girl doesn’t love to play nail salon at a slumber party? Take it a step further and play spin the nail polish bottle! Every time they spin, they paint that color on one finger or toe.
5. Create a “toss & talk” ball to keep conversation going and help girls ages 7 to 10 get to know each other better. Questions include fun topics such as “what do you want to be when you grow up?” and “what would you do if you were invisible for a day?”.
7. This is such a great idea–make manicure-in-a-jar kits ahead of time. The girls will spend hours doing each other’s nails, then each can take her jar home with her. Get inexpensive manicure tools at Dollar Tree!
10. The girls will love pampering their skin with an edible chocolate face mask!
For details and tutorials, click the following links:
Hallecake Unicorn Poop cookies
Design Dazzle Chinese Ladder friendship bracelets
Simplistically Living homemade lipstick
One Creative Mommy spin the nail polish bottle game
Things We’ve Handed Down toss & talk ball
Hostess with the Mostess pillow fights themed slumber party ideas
The Soa Brand manicure-in-a-jar
The Dating Divas chocolate dipping station
Pinterest DIY photo booth ideas
Simplistically Living edible chocolate face mask
Living Locurto glow-in-the-dark cotton candy