Kids and playing pretend go hand-in-hand, so that means dress-ups are a part of family life. But it can definitely be frustrating trying to keep the dress-ups organized and tidy! Today’s post should help with that. Here are 9 manageable DIYs for total dress-up organization.
1.Over at Craftiness is Not Optional, Jess came up with a pretty handy solution for dress-up storage. This system gives you a place to hang outfits and a place to hold the accessories, all in one convenient piece.
2. If you have a lot of dress-ups, you may want to visit Shabby 2 Chic for the free plans to build this dress-up cart.
3. This dress-up organization center from Rogue Engineer is perfect for little ones to manage.
4. Easily convert an old dresser into a dress-up storage solution. See Amy Lemons’ blog for a tutorial.
5. Over at Rambling Renovators, another dresser was converted into a dress-up closet. This example shows the interior and the drawer lined with cute wrapping paper! Jen also added Anthropologie knobs for a decorator’s touch.
6. From One Creative Mommy comes a genius way to organize all those dress-up hats, headbands, and other accessories.
7. Visit a thrift shop for an old entertainment center. With a coat of paint and a little bit of work, it makes a dress-up center your kids will love.
8. Go to Ana White to get the free plans to construct this dress-up tower perfect for hanging all those princess dresses!
9. Vixen Made had her husband build this dress-up closet out of leftover materials and paint, and it finally put an end to her dress-up clutter stress!
Here are a few great ways to organize everything else:
15 Insanely Clever Organization Hacks