Why drop a lot of cash for an expensive planner or planner accessories, when you can stay organized by making one on your own? Here’s how you can stay organized with 10 DIY planners while staying on a budget!
1.Erin Condren planners are known for their awesomeness, but you can save some bucks by following Christine at Where the Smiles Have Been‘s method for making your own personalized, interchangeable Erin Condren covers.
2. Christine at Where the Smiles Have Been also provides you with a free printable to make your own snap-in menu planner and to-do list. Awesome!
3. If you’re going to use a planner, why not make it prettier and more fun to use? Plus, we all need a quick and easy way to mark our pages! These DIY planner paper clips are simply adorable!
4. Some people appreciate cute stickers to make planning easier. If you agree, you’ll love these free printable planner stickers from The Pinning Mama.
5. DIY planner folder pockets are so handy and so cute!
6. Hello Creative Family also shows you how to make DIY planner stencils to add serious flair to your planning.
7. Do you keep a blog? It can be tough to stay organized and on top of your posts, but this free blog planner from Tried and True Blog helps a lot!
8. Some people love to plan a week at a time, so these free weekly planner pages will help you do just that.
9. My Paper Craze has a tutorial to help you create your own planner from free cut file.
10. If you love simplicity and no frills, Project Momma shows you how to turn a simple spiral notebook into a basic but effective daily planner. Check it out!