2. Make a rustic tree ornament by tying graduating lengths of ribbon around a cinnamon stick.
3. Make a deliciously scented sugar scrub. Try this gingerbread version.
5. Got kids? Help them make salt dough ornaments for Grandpa and Grandma. Cut salt dough with cookie cutters and press their little hand prints into them. Poke a hole for ribbon or twine and then let dry thoroughly before hanging.
6. Stuff an oven mitt with various tools for your favorite baker, and tie with festive ribbon.
8. Try Christmas in a Jar. The recipient will love how their home smells!
9. Put together a snow day survival kit: include hot cocoa or tea packets, sugar cookie mix and a snowman-shaped cookie cutter. It’s an adorable gift, and is great for those chilly winter days when you’re stuck indoors.
11. These hot cocoa gift sets would make great neighbor or teacher gifts.
12. Personalize plain canvas tote bags by monograming them, or let the kids paint them for their friends.
14. Personalized mugs. Purchase plain white mugs and decorate with black sharpie to look like a snowman face, or add a monogram, whatever you like. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 25 minutes to set the design. Done!
15. Make this snow globe to hold a gift card. Adorable!
16. Make a rustic holiday wreath using grapevine, winter berries, and felt cut to look like poinsettia leaves. Or, here is the link to purchase!
17. Make the kids a cute crayon and coloring book holder. It keeps everything together on the go.
18. Does someone need a lump of coal? Make “coal” by adding black food coloring to the melted marshmallows when you make rice krispie treats.
20. Your favorite boy will love a superhero bank made from a mason jar.
21. Personalize a Pyrex baking dish or pie plate by etching it with a monogram or the recipient’s last name.
23. Missing someone this Christmas? Send them a Blue Christmas Without You gift in a jar.
24. Make homemade dog biscuits for your favorite pet lover, or your favorite pet.
26. Cute tea wreath for the tea lover on your list.
27. Fill a small clear plastic bag with hot cocoa mix, mini marshmallows and black sprinkles. Label it “Snowman Soup.”
29. Know someone who loves to sew? This teacup pincushion is just the thing.
30. Layered cookie mix in a jar lets the recipient bake cookies when they feel the need.